Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ord Count : 354 | Promotional items are v
Plate and frame heat exchangers are extensively used in manufacturing processes such as chemicals Jameis Winston , food production, nuclear plants and industrial Plate and Frame heat exchangers consist of a number of specially corrugated stainless steel plates assembled in a frame and bolted between two pressure plates Mike Alstott , one of which is fixed and the other adjustable. Plate and Frame heat exchangers are also extremely space-efficient, easy to maintain Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jersey , and can be inspected and cleaned without removing the plates from the frame and also provide cross-contamination prevention. Plate and Frame Heat Exchangers are an alternate type of heat exchanger which utilizes a quantity of identical corrugated metal plates arranged in a parallel pattern separated by gaskets.

Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Advantages

Gaskets are used as seals to prevent leaking.
Expansion and adding units together is simple because of the construction.
A plate-and-frame heat exchanger transfers heat from one fluid to another.
The higher thermal performance makes the plate heat exchanger more cost effective.
It has higher heat transfer coefficients, space requirements are less than a shell-and-tube unit.
Plate heat exchangers are available in a wide number of alloys to handle highly corrosive fluids.
Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Applications

Why You Should Keep Your Head Still When Putting Sports Articles | May 2 Michael Dickson , 2009
As we all know, putting is very important when playing golf and the aim of all golfers is to hit as few putts as possible. Here is a simple tip that will drastically improve your putting.? One of the most common mistakes amateur golfers make when putting is moving their heads during the putting stroke.

One of the most common mistakes amateur golfers make when putting is moving their heads during the putting stroke. This occurs because most golfers want to see the result of the putt and the path the ball is taking before completing the putting stroke. This occurs especially on short putts Shaquem Griffin , where there is a tendency of golfers to take an anxious peek and establish whether the ball is going into the hole.

There are a couple of things that happen when you move your head during the putting stroke.

1) You don't complete the follow through, giving you a putting stroke that is short and stabs at the ball resulting in inconsistencies in length. It also reduces the purity of the stroke.

2) When you move your head before the ball is struck your shoulders move out of position Chris Carson , causing the putter to leave the intended path of the stroke, leading to a crooked stroke and a missed putt.

The above results are results that none of us want and can do serious damage to our confidence which is especially important when putting.

To cure this problem you have to do the following.

For long putts Russell Wilson , look at the ball during the entire backswing until contact while the ball is stationary and keep your eyes on that stationary position even after the ball has been struck. Count to at least two after striking the ball before lifting your eyes to ensure that you complete your follow through.

For short putts, keep your eye on the stationary position of the ball until you can hear the ball drop in the cup after impact.

This should ensure that you keep your head still during the putting stroke Seattle Seahawks Jersey , will greatly increase your confidence and the consistency of your putts.

Hope this helps.
Article Tags: Head Still, Putting Stroke
Use Promotional Items to Grow Your Business
Posted On : Oct-10-2009 | seen (577) times[i] | Article Word Count : 354 |[/i]
[i][i]Promotional items are very innovative yet trendy tools that define your product in the market place. You should be more cautious and concerned while choosing the items as these are meant for the brand imaging of your company.[i] Your business means a lot to you. You always try to put-in all the measures to grow it by leap and the bounds. The measures are many but the concern is whether they are effective or not. Advertising and mass media is delivering the great path for promoting the products and augmenting its business value. Among all the promotional modes Solomon Thomas , promotional gift items are the best tools organizations are using nowadays. These promotional items could be any item that suits your requirements. It may be the promotional diaries, promotional keychain Dante Pettis , promotional caps and t-shirts.

The promotional gift items are now the phenomenon in the industry. Corporate gurus are relying on the existence of this effective mode of the communication. These gift items are serving a very interesting purpose. When a gift comes to a consumer it offers a very close representation of the product to the customer as it is imprinted. Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Jerseys Sale   Cheap Authentic Jerseys   Cheap Authentic NHL Jerseys   Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys   Cheap Authentic NBA Jerseys   Cheap Baseball Jerseys China   Cheap Authentic NCAA Jerseys   Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale   Wholesale NFL Jerseys Supply 
[/i][/i][/i]